Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 Months Later.....

It's been 3 months exactly since I have last posted. I just happened to open my page today, and thought it was a bit of an omen to see that it was 3 months to the day since I had last written.
I have written a hundred posts in my head in the last 3 months. Have I been too busy to write? I don't know if that's a good enough reason. I know plenty of other busy women who find the time to keep up their blogs. Whatever. I had big plans for my blog, probably like many other people, to have a ton of followers and even make some money off of it. Well, at least its cathartic for me.
Speaking of cathartic, I will have some more time soon to keep up my blog as I will be recovering from surgery. Scared as hell about the surgery, but looking forward to lots of resting at home. For a couple of weeks, I won't have to make dinner, work, do the laundry, or clean. And the best part....strong medication. Take me to my happy place!

4 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see you back darling! The good thing about blogs is that they are quite forgiving and you can jump right back in anytime!

    Surgery? Sounds scary. Love love love to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes-surgery? do you need anything? is your name on the tehillim list-i can add it if it isn't, when are you having it? i'm glad you're back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see you back. We've been missing you around here. I'm also sorry to hear about your surgery. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good wishes!! I am home recovering now - enjoying the peace and quiet. I had a cyst on my kidney that needed to be removed - it was cancerous - but doc is confident he got it all. I will try to post more when I can - thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete